Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Breaking News


Brian: An innocent young girl decided to have sex at the matured age of thirteen with her nineteen year old boyfriend.
Dare is here with me in the studio today, and I believe he would like to give us a detailed information about this incident.
Dare: Certainly, just as you said, an innocent young thirteen year old got pregnant for her nineteen year old boyfriend. This thirteen year old wanted to abort her child because she felt the pressure will be too much.
Brian: PRESSURE!!!??.. I am stupefied, because the last time I checked, statistics showed that teen pregnancy is on the rise, and most of the teenagers that get pregnant nowadays feel very comfortable. In fact teenagers also get child support and child support means more money, and more money means less stress. So Dare I don’t get your point when you say “pressure”.
Dare: I certainly agree with you….but let me go on with my story. The thirteen year old girl finally got her abortion and died in the process.
Brian: That is such a sad story. Did you interview anyone close to her?
Dare: Yes I did. I interviewed the boyfriend.
Brian: So what did the boyfriend say about this tragic incident?
Dare: The boyfriend said that the intercourse they had together was mutually agreed upon, “She knew quite well what she was doing”.  He said that her mum influenced her by always bringing men to the house. Not only did the mother do that, she also insulted her daughter and told her that she wasn’t woman enough because she did not have a man.
Brian: How did the boyfriend feel about his girlfriend’s death?
Dare: The boyfriend said that he feels very sorry for his girl’s death, but at the same time “I still have to move on with life, I can’t let a thing of the past ruin my future”. “Her death was so unfortunate, I am really sorry but that isn’t going to stop me from doing what I do best.”
Brian: I totally agree with the girl’s boyfriend, he definitely has to move on with life no matter what. And maybe he should get more girls pregnant. And please let us not “crucify” the innocent boy, for he is only making efficient use of his nature given talent.

Brian: Thanks for joining us here at the studio Dare.
Dare: You are most welcome.
Brian: Listen up young teenagers, if you are contemplating on having sex with your boyfriend, contemplate no more and just do it, have a baby, get child support and if you feel the pressure will be too much abort your child. Getting rid of a baby is just as easy getting rid of waste products from your body, so why not get pregnant??!!!  By doing this you are not helping yourself, you are also helping the nation by increasing the labor force,
This is Brian Deck and I thank you all for watch the CNN news. Stay tuned for some more stories.


No comments:

Post a Comment